Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Words, words, words

So now that I've started blogging again, what do I expect to see posted here? Well, in no particular order:

RPGs - This will include games I'm playing, running, designing or anything related to the RPG hobby.

Books - Anything that I'm reading is potential subject matter for a post, especially if it somehow relates to RPGs.

TV & Movies - Much like books, things that tickle my fancy may end up here as well.

Personal Exploration - This is more navel gazing than anything else, but as this is my canvas for recording my thoughts and exploring the idea of spirituality in my daily life, if it is important enough it may show up here.

Podcasts & Blogs- I may talk about something I heard during a podcast or read on a blog that struck me as interesting.

Technology - for the last 13 years I've provided technical support for a custom software program; this has given me the opportunity to play with all kinds of nifty gadgets and software. I may post about this from time to time. Once again, if the technology is related to RPGs, the likelihood of it being posted here is much greater.

Creative Projects - As some folks may know, I have a Bachelors of Fine Arts degree that I am doing absolutely nothing with; I'd like to change that.

When it comes down to it, pretty much anything is fair game. I'm really just trying to find my way through the labyrinth I call life and these posts are the thread that may one day lead me out. If I post something that interests you then I invite you to comment and strike up a conversation.


Follow your bliss,
JJ

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Yay, good to see you back on the blog waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm going to do my best to keep going more regularly this time.

    ReplyDelete