Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

If You're Not...

I woke up this morning to read a most awesome post by Judd at Githyanki Diaspora. In that post he puts forth that if you are not having the best gaming of your life then you F***ed up. I'll let you read it in his words and let that sink in for a minute.

...

I used to think that my best gaming days were those during college - those carefree halcion days; not any more. I feel like every game I run these days is awesome. Not awesome in the sense of a 'perfect' game, but in the sense of being totally invested, totally at-the-table.

My one regret is that I don't play as much any more; I'm almost always the GM. And you know what? I F***ed up. It is totally on me that I haven't gone out and actively pursued more gaming opportunities as a player. You can bet I'll be rectifying that.

So I ask you, are you having the best gaming of your life? If not, why not and what do you plan to do about it?

Follow your bliss,
JJ

Posted with LifeCast

3 comments:

  1. I'm there with you. High school/early college just held far more opportunities to play, but in terms of poignancy, without offense to the rockin times we had back then, right now is the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Now. Or approximately two weeks ago, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete